"Tables and Mantels and Trees - Oh, My . . . "

Carol Spinski, Missouri

Greetings,

Well things are really beginning to heat up here at the Tartanscot Holiday Decorating Contest!  Only a week or so into the contest - and I'm amazed at all the great ideas showing up in my in-box each day at tartanscotcontest@gmail.com

So, I thought I'd share a small sample of the entries thus far.  I can't imagine deciding upon a winner in the three categories.  Luckily, there's an amazing panel of judges to make that hard decision.


Kelly Farwell,   California

Therese Long,  California

Artie Vanderpool, New York

Judy Russell, Texas

Christian May, California 

I also want to update the "rules" a little bit regarding the words 'unpublished photographs.'  There have been SO many of you fellow bloggers who wanted to enter, but had already 'published' pictures of your homes of your own blogs - and I really want everyone to be able to share their work here - so, I'm going to open this up to everyone.  Send 'em in.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Splendid Sass said…
Oh my goodness! These rooms exhibit an enormous amount of talent. All gorgeous. Glad to see fellow blogger Christian in there.
I don't know if I told you how much I enjoyed the spread in Rue. Gorgeous, Scot.
Teresa
Yippee!! I'll be sending my blog photos. Thanks, Scot!
Julio Muao said…
Wow! I cannot see how you can pick a winner Scot. They are ALL beautiful. However, since I'm a big fan of Artie & Christian and know they can consistently create beauty like this, they would get my bias vote. Now, I am anxious to see more and the final result. Happy Holidays!
OMG the first image just took my breath away..lovely ..you have a great inspiration site, I will be back,,have a lovely day/Marie
I can count on you !
I have 2 wreaths and I have been walking around the apartment, trying to figure out where to put them. I see in that photo the nice wreath on the chest/armoir ... that is where my big one will go. Now I just have to find a spot for the little one. Thanks !
I love that white sparkly tree. We have to have a fake if we do a tree here, so I think all white with the little lights would be beautiful.. your post today has solved all my problems ! how about that !
Happy Holidays , C~
Unknown said…
Must get busy decorating for Christmas...too busy working on other people's houses! This competition will be fun. Great idea and great judges!
Dumbwit Tellher said…
The picking most definitely won't be easy but oh so partial to Therese's home in CA. So many fun elements that equal one charming space.

What a fun contest Scot!

Sending lots of holiday cheer ~
diane said…
Love to see California so well represented...you go girls!
Karen said…
Love the table setting in the first 2 images.
Thanks for your inspiration!
Karen
I was under the impression that it was only for Mantles! I will send pictures of my tree and some tables too!!!!!!!!!!:):) Pinky
Sarah said…
I really like the vintage feel of the one at the top by Carol Spinski.
Unknown said…
i am delighted to be part of such a great group of entrants!
La Dolfina said…
Hi Scot!
Thanks for featuring my mantle. It's amazing to be in such great company!
I'm loving the first image. WOW!!
I love this! It's so fun and inspirational to see everyone's holiday decor.
I am honored to be included among all the beautiful rooms:)

Thank You Scot:)

Blessings,

Carol
http://raisedincotton.typepad.com

Popular Posts