"By an Open Fire . . . "

Carol Brademas, Indiana

Greetings,

As temperatures start to fall - we all begin to gather around the fireplace.  Sipping hot chocolate.  Telling stories.  And basking to the glow of these beautiful mantels all decorated for the holiday season.  Just a sample of the entries in the Tartanscot Holiday Decorating Contest. 

I'm so glad that I don't have to judge these entries.  They are all so wonderful.  Thank heavens for these fine folks!  Don't forget, you can submit entries in all three categories (Christmas tree, mantel, and dining room) until midnight on Thursday.  All the details are here.


Cristin Bisbee Priest, California

Maureen Coates, Ottawa

Kelly Farwell, California

Pinky, Pennsylvania 

Sherry Hahn, Illinois
Until tomorrow - cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
Scot these are all wonderful, I really love the first though!! Do I spy an Eddie R inspired wreath!?

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
What a beautiful blog here!
I've found you thanks to Sharon at My French country home!
I love love and love the first picture, so beautiful!
Thank you,
Francesca
La Dolfina said…
I love Cristin's mantle... simply gorgeous!!!
Thanks for featuring my mantle! Good luck to all the participants!!! XO, Pinky
Lovely, just lovely.
I have no fireplace and it is summer where I live, so I am enjoying the sights of the season ( as I know it) through your blog photos.
Happy Holidays !

Popular Posts