"And Over in This Corner . . . "

Diamond / Baratta Design


Greetings,

Whilst I'm getting all the judge's input for out contest here at Tartanscot - you should know that there is another great contest going on.  Julie Bova over at "Paisley Plaid and Read" is giving away a signed copy of Diamond/Baratta's new book and a multitude of other prizes - just for giving her some feedback about how you're inspired by Diamond/Baratta textiles and design work.  Check out her blog for all the details - and hurry - I believe entries are closing down today.  I'm on the panel to pick the winner for her contest - Thanks for asking me to help Julie!

I'll have the winners of our own little contest tomorrow!

Cheers,
Scot


Comments

quintessence said…
LOVE the stenciled floor!!
designchic said…
Oh my gosh...the floor is AMAZING!!

Popular Posts