"It's in the details . . . "

Cristin Bisbee Priest, California
Greeting,

I've begun to giggle with delight each time I open up one of the entries in the Tartanscot Holiday Decorating Contest in-box each morning.  You fine folks are clearly getting into the holiday spirit.  I thought I'd share a few of the 'close-up' images that y'all have been including with your entries.

"God is in the details."
Mies van der Rohn

Judy Russell, Texas

Sherry Hahn, Illinois

Carol Spinski, Missouri

Therese Long, California 

Carol Brademas, Indiana

Delores Arabian, California
Keep those entries coming.  Last day to enter is Thursday December 16th.  For all the details, check HERE.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Belle de Ville said…
Yes, it's all in the details!
This is a great holiday contest.
Such a fun contest! I've so enjoyed seeing all the entries so far. Happy Holiday! Lidy
alice said…
Especially love the glittery snowflake and candle together... such pretty and festive addition to a tablescape!
So fun! There is our little "Elf on Shelf" front and center. Thanks!

Love your "keeping it real" post too. :-)

xo,
cristin
Irina said…
My favorite is by Sherry Hahn, Illinois.

Popular Posts