29 October, 2010

"W is for . . . "


Well, we're almost finished.  I hope you've all enjoyed our alphabet tour this summer - it's been fun exploring all of the aspects of my life that bring me the most joy . . . 

Frankly, this one's easy.  

It's been in my life for just over three years.

And brings a bright smile to my face most every time I see it.

"W" is for . . .  

My Bright Red Mini Cooper, 

Chic.  Stylish.  And I can park it almost ANYWHERE in this massively parking-challenged city.



Splendid Sass said...

Oh how darling!
Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Scot, Great name, I think I can guess who it is named after. Love that red, white and black, that car is classic, great choice! and great weekend to you, Joyce

diane@onlinefabricstore said...

How cute and so practical! Does it have a plaid interior?

Related Posts with Thumbnails