"Things Are Looking Up . . . "



Greetings,

Well, things are certainly looking up around here.  Literally.  I've had a crazy busy week here at the office . . . getting a large project ready for installation beginning next week.  Getting another residence ready for a photo shoot.  Getting my new glasses.  And we're making huge progress on our tour through the alphabet.  So after spending the last few days lavishing in the decadence of textile upholstered walls, we're simply going to raise our sights a bit.

Because "V" is for . . . 



"Vaulted Ceilings"

Proceed carefully.  There's a good chance you could get dizzy.


















Do you have a particular space you like to see a vaulted ceiling - maybe in a dining rooms or a bedroom?  Which is your favourite?

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Splendid Sass said…
Love the work of that Scot Meacham guy. All of these rooms are absolutely stunning. Vaulted ceiling as so beautiful and make a room look so much larger.
Thank you for sharing.
Teresa
These are all great examples! Love the Howards, Ortego and of course yours {the white one}.

xo,
cristin
niartist said…
Gorgeous photos Scot, I too love Vaulted Ceilings and wish that I had them here - but not so much. In fact, they're kinda low - oh, woe is me, right? LOL! Anyway - thank you so much for your well wishes, and for dropping in on the blog. I appreciate both. I am working on a Christmas Tour of Homes and you've inspired me ... think Tartan wrapping paper - on the walls. Daring, I know - but it has to be easy to take down. Hope I can make it work.
Pinky said…
That first picture took my breath away! OMG! Now, we do have a cathedral ceiling in our living room and in our Master bedroom. I WISH I had one in the dining room. Mine is too small and too dark. Loved these pics!!!! Pinky
Karena said…
Scot I love vaulted ceilings!! They make a space seeem so much larger and light. Would love to have a studio with one!

I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Spockgirl said…
Wow. Vaulted ceilings, something I liked before I even knew I would ever have my own house. Makes me curious what is hiding behind the drywall and insulation stuffed in the attic space. Too scared to look.

Beautiful images all, but Jill Brinson and John Jacob Interiors, both gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
I have vaulted ceilings in my master bathroom & love it! Wish I had them in some of the other rooms of my home. They really do make small spaces appear larger. Love your images!

Karen

Popular Posts