"Add to Shopping Cart . . . "


Hey y'all,

You've gotta love a sale.  And sometimes - it seems like there is more going on out there on ye ole interwebs than any of us has the time to find.  So here's your heads-up for today.  Starting this morning - the editors of Shelterpop have curated a fresh new sale on Gilt Groupe.  Hop over an take a look - I've already got a few things in my shopping basket . . .
I'm loving this little Airedelsur Tray.  
Even though it's food safe - I think I'd use it more as a tray in my drawing room.   


This is the room where I spend most of the time - and it would be great to have a specific place for my keys and assorted whatnots - maybe that little tray . . . it might be practically perfect.


Yep.  It could sit right there on my side table. 

perfect.


Happy shopping,
Scot


Comments

OMGoodness, I love your drawing room -- fabulous design! Must go RT ;)
Splendid Sass said…
Your home is absolutely beautiful. Since brown is my favorite, this room is just over the top gorgeous as far as I am concerned.
Have anice day.
Teresa
Karyn said…
Your room is.... to die for! I've found my new inspiration. I love everything about it!
Thanks for the link...fun stuff and you are right, that tray is perfect for that yummy room of yours.
Pinky said…
Gorgeous room, but then I may be prejudiced: my office has 2 chocolate brown walls ans some animal print too!!!:):) XO, Pinky

Popular Posts