"Leaves and Flowers . . . "




Greetings,

Just wanted to share a bit of my morning at the SF Wholesale Flower Market.  I was up early - and at the market by 7:30am to get a few things for the house . . . and because I had VERY good luck in finding everything I needed fairly quickly - I took the extra time and snapped a few pictures to share.

Enjoy . . . 
















Check here for market hours - it's open to the public as well during certain parts of the day. Now, I've got to get started on some arrangements for the house . . . 

Hope you're having a great weekend,
Scot




Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful fall colors!
Pinky said…
Oh how I wish there was a flower market near me! Can you tell me the name of the orange flowers in the 3rd picture: after the roses. Thanks!!!! I adore the hydrangeas too!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinky
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I, too, like Pinky want to know the name of the orange flowers in the 3rd picture (after the roses). Thanks.

Karen
jkg4121@att.net
Spockgirl said…
OK, now I'm going to have to start using language that I don't use in my day to day: delightful and lovely, especially the pale lavender roses in the third image and the hydrangeas in the last.
Ohh! Beautiful! Incredible! Love these photos!

CC
http://currentlychic.com
Unknown said…
Is there an app to click on for the sweet smell of flowers? I wish and how sweet it is of you to treat us. Love, love, love it.

Bette
Gorgeous seasonal displays here.
What a great way to start the day.

Cheers, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com
Just Verte said…
Unlike a few of the comments above, I lust for ALL of the flowers. Does that make me greedy? Yes, indeedy.

Perhaps in a past life, I was a flower seller...or a gardener...or a flower? Probably one with a few thorns, as I can be prickly early in the morning.

Whatever, these images just sing with beauty and joy. Thank you for being an early riser!

April
Stunning colors. Favorite time of year for these crisp, vibrant splashes. Don't they make our homes look gorgeous?

Ruthie
Oh' what a cool flower shop was that. Wish I can also have that kind of flower shop someday. Anyway, I've been looking for interesting topic as this. looking forward for your next post.

-yumi-

Popular Posts