"Happy Halloween . . . "



Happy Halloween!

Cheers,
Scot

image from etsy

Comments

Oh these are good...very good!

Happy Halloween to you!
Splendid Sass said…
Now those are my kind of pumpkins!
Happy Halloween,
Teresa
A very clever photo for an aptly named blog
Sharon
My French Country Home
And a happy Halloween to you too, Tartanscot, Scot!
CC
http://currentlychic.com
Pinky said…
Clever!!! Love it!
Ms. Smart said…
so you. cute. happy halloween.
Design Elements said…
intersting photo! Happy Halloween to you too!
These are so extraordinary, only you could find such an image. Halloween is gone but a Big Day is coming for you, more cakes and sweets I hope. If you have time read my latest post on a luxury real estate magazine and an article I wrote for them on Milan. Hope you'll like it. Ciao.
Shirley said…
Wow! So fitting that you should find tartan pumpkins! How can I get some?
Shirley -

You can click through on the 'etsy' link - they're available for sale there . . .

cheers,
Scot

Popular Posts