"Up, Up and Away . . . "


- Then the wizard said that he needed to take a break
from his duties in Oz and travel to "confer, converse, and otherwise
hob-knob with my fellow wizards"

Greetings all,

I'm excited to report that I'm headed down to Los Angeles for a few days - with a mad schedule of meetings and dinners with great friends and fellow designers. Wardrobe is chosen. Bags are packed. Sunglasses are shined. Nails are manicured. Camera is charged. Sunscreen is ready.


"We're off to see . . . "
(left, skip, right, skip, step ball change.)

I'll be away from "The Adventures of Tartanscot" for a few days - but will have access to my twitter account for postings. If you're not already - follow me - and I'll do my best to keep you updated.

Cheers,
tartanscot

Comments

Karena said…
Have fun Scot, then are you and the wizard heading here to Kansas!?

Karena
Art by Karena
Mrs. Blandings said…
Can't wait to see you there. Safe trip.
Unknown said…
welcome to our fair city TS. enjoy your stay and our beautiful weather.
Patty said…
Have a great trip and make sure to enjoy the California sun ;) Looking forward to your next post!
Have lots of FUN in TINSEL TOWN :)

Popular Posts