"Since it's going to rain all day . . . "

Stark Carpet

Greetings all,

The day started out clear and bright - thankfully at least until I got back home from bootcamp - but, it's turned for the worse. Drizzling. Chilly. Damp.

So, why not take advantage of the dreary weather - and go shop for carpets! Stark carpet is hosting one of it's amazing warehouse sales this weekend at Fort Mason in the marina. It started yesterday - but, when I went by again this morning, there are still great deals.

There are also a selection of textiles and trims. greatly discounted.

And a vast collection of carpets.

So - go forth and cover floors,
tartanscot

Comments

La Maison Fou said…
Nice, floored me!!
Wish I could walk right on over there and have a peek!
L.
Karena said…
I would love to be there. Raina has me in love with a gray stripe from Fort Street Studio. She is making me crazy with her wonderful finds. Would someone just drop it all off at my door?!!

Karena
Art by Karena
Gwen Driscoll said…
Wow. I so wish I was close enough to check it out. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Blog Author(s) said…
OMG, Heaven and once again I thank you for bringing design glory into my day.

Do forgive the teenage prose.

Oh, and I am experiencing some withdrawl,--post some plaid baby.
Dont' fret BA - there's a BIG plaid post coming up in about 2 weeks . . . I'm working on it now.

but, I'll try and find a little something in the meantime.

Popular Posts