" Love, Love, Love . . . "

Good afternoon all,

Sorry for going a bit 'radio silent' the last few days, but things here in the office have been busy, busy, busy. I've had several small installations this week, as well as getting started on a new large project that is just in that exciting 'beginning' stage - I have a fresh set of blueprints just waiting for a great day of space planning, textile placements, and dreaming . . . (and running around buying new tartan shoes . . . lol)

Whilst looking around today, I happened back across the Dan Marty Design website and was, once again, delighted by almost every page and image.

"In March 2009, Dan Marty Design opened a new 13,000 sq. foot
showroom in the Pacific Design Center. Exploring the
showroom is a true travel journey with global presence,
which mixes European Colonial style with California laid back ease."


Such wonderful accessories. And such a beautifully detailed space.

"Dan Marty’s talent and unerring eye is evident when he
mixes all of these influences into sophisticated showroom
vignettes marrying antiques that include maps, vintage
textiles, warm woods, gunny sack grain cloth and cross bottles."


The collection includes; artwork, lighting, textiles, pottery, and a wonderful selection of furniture.

Back to the space planning task,
tartanscot

Comments

The first image is amazing. I am glad you are busy Mr. that means things are moving along :)
Beautiful showroom. I will have to check it out the next time I am in LA.
Congrats on the new work!

David @ Ashfield Hansen
Unknown said…
13,000 sq ft! Holy cow, 4000 sq ft stresses me out! I cant imagine having that much rent. Haha. But the pics are beautiful. ANd the accessories are stunning. Congrats on the large job. I had a wonderful August but September is slowing significantly for me. Good luck!
I love that combo of "European Colonial style" mixed with "California laid back ease"! And I'm inspired by the object d'art - were those giant dried mushrooms in the 3rd pic?
Tretswelt said…
Hei Das ist mein Still!Gefällt mir.bussi.Luciene.

Popular Posts