"All the Best . . . "


Good morning,

I can't begin to tell you how proud and excited I am to be a finalist in the "All the Best - Bedrooms Contest." And to know that images of my work (of, frankly, of my home) are in the hands of the judges - Vicente Wolf, Michael Devine, Amanda Nesbit, Todd Romano, Nathan Turner, Kelly Wearstler, and Ronda Carman. The winner will be announced on October 5th.

You can peruse images of the top 12 entries at "All the Best" and you can also take part! There is a "Reader's Favorite" contest as well (I'm entry #4).

almost bursting with pride,
tartanscot

Comments

katiedid said…
Eeeek! So excited for you!!! I am going to go vote right now!!
mimi said…
Congratulations- just being in the finals makes you a winner. And you deserve it because your room is gorgeous. Best luck.
Mrs. Blandings said…
Of course you're a finalist! It's gorgeous.
I'm popping buttons over here! Best of luck talented friend!
thanks for the great feedback everyone!
Sandra said…
Congratulations! How nice for someone to appreciate your great taste and talent!
Scot-
Congrats! The room looks great!

David @ Ashfield Hansen
Angie Muresan said…
Congratulations! And I really truly hope you win!
Wow! Huge congrats! Your room is amazing -- such a wonderful place to retreat to everyday. Good luck!
Julio Muao said…
You definitely have my vote! I also love the room after yours..but since I can only pick one I had to go with the obvious choice. Yours is the only room in my opinion with a very sophisticated but warm look. I can see the English royal family lounging in this inviting environment.
Judy said…
Your bedroom is charming. It made me want to curl up with a good book and crawl between the covers! Good luck! You have my vote!
Congrats and OMG I love the two pictures in this post.
P.S. Okay, I didn't realize this was YOUR bedroom! OMG you are an amazing talent. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because I'd just want to sit up in bed and stare at the beautiful room because this is soooo my style. Wow, just wow.

:)

Popular Posts