The good news - I've survived the holiday weekend with flying colours.
1. The client's party in Palo Alto went off without a hitch. And lots of great feedback on the project. (Of course, I was in 'design mode' during the party as well . . . and I noticed a few changes that we need to make to help the house flow a tiny bit better.)
2. Great trail run on Sunday with barely any muscle issues or sunburn - lol.
3. Back in the office and feeling REALLY inspired.
The bad news -
1. The house is in a shameful mess. seriously.
2. I have a huge pile of work to slog through today to finish getting ready for a big meeting tomorrow.
3. I have another marketing meeting this afternoon for the new website . . . and need to get some storyboards together - and write some website text.
4. I noticed that I have been blogging shamefully rarely these last few weeks. I've been searching for a topic that moves me . . . or inspires me . . . or amuses me . . . or feels worth writing about. Grrrrrrr. It's either just simple 'writer's block,' or (and I suspect this might be it), I'm directing all of my creative energy towards my own design work these days. Yeah, let's say that's it.
So, here's a general 'howdy' to everyone out there. Yes, I'm still alive. And except for my messy house, things are moving along nicely.