"Roehm . . . if you want to"


Good morning all,

I've always been a big fan of the lovely and ever-gracious Carolyn Roehm.  Stylish.  Chic.  Sophisticated.  She may be one of the few people on the earth who has more china and stemware than I do . . . lol.


The images (from various sources-the 'good news' is I have a new computer. the 'bad news' is that when I transferred my image files, I lost some of my source details.  ugh.  sorry.) are of her amazing place in New York.  Love the chocolate walls.  And, clearly, she sets an amazing table.



Comments

Mrs. Blandings said…
Gorgeous - the room and Roehm. I remember this - but can't remember the windows. What are the curtains do you know? Only if it's handy - don't go out of your way.

I met her in NY a while ago and she was so delightful.
I think they were unadorned. Let me dig around and see if I can find an image.
Anonymous said…
Lovely!
Anonymous said…
she is such a sweetheart!!!
I love her tableaus for Christmas! Dickensian splendour!
Nice! I would love to be invited to that dinner party - I wonder what is inside the little presents ???
Pigtown*Design said…
I am such a fan of hers...

Did you order anything from her end of business sale?
Meg,

I checked through her sight and found some great stationary . . . but that was about it.

Sorry that she had to close the shop, but hopefully she'll turn up again.
lol - clearly, I meant 'site.'

Popular Posts