"The Beekman Boys in SF . . . "

Dr. Brent Ridge, Scot, Josh Kilmer-Purcell, and Drew


Greetings,

The Fabulous Beekman Boys.  As a former country boy that now lives in the city - I'm delighted by these city boys living on a farm in upstate New York.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Josh and Brent (otherwise known as "The Fabulous Beekman Boys") last weekend here in San Francisco.  They've been traveling the country - signing copies of Josh's book (and absolute favourite of mine) and meeting the many fans of their reality show.  

And I can report that they are both as charming as you might expect.  Easily chatting with the throng of folks who had come by Williams/Sonoma on Union Square to meet them.  And, hell, they'd even made cookies for everyone.  Shortbread.  Amazingly good.

If you're not familiar with the guys - you're missing one of the best new show to come to TV.  It's about their life on the farm.  And building a new retail brand.  And co-staring the narcissistic llama, Polkaspot.  (The llama alone is reason enough to watch.  lol.)



The show started its second season a few weeks back - but, you can start watching tonight on Planet Green.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
Scot how fun to meet these talented gents in person!! The show is so great! ( so is Polkaspot)

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
How fun is this show! I couldn't stop smiling... Brent & Josh are charming. Polkaspot is a diva. perfect.

xo,
cristin
Suzanne said…
4 handsome guys! Love your voice over on the video! So funny.
Hugh said…
I'm a big fan of the "Boys" and have decided after watching that I need a few goats. (I already have the soap!)
D.B. said…
So jealous/happy for you. I can't get enough of the adventures of Brent and Josh, at least for one more season til I feel like a total voyeur. Bless you, Farmer John.
Hugh,

Sadly I decided that I might need a llama. lol . . .

Cheers,
Scot
D.B.

I'm totally fascinated by Farmer John.
Kelley Suhr said…
Scot,

I'm so jealous that you got to meet The Boys. Just love them. So your post then turned on the TV, and there they were on Dr. Oz. Much deserved success coming their way.
Anonymous said…
I love the show and look forward to every episode. Josh is hilarious and love to hate Brent.

Popular Posts