"More Colour from High Point . . . "


Greetings,

I'm sad to report that I'm toiling away at the office on a bright, beautiful Sunday afternoon - but, along with getting caught up (and getting a little ahead) on some paperwork - I also stubbled across these images that I shot at High Point Market a few weeks back.

Taken at one of my favourite showrooms - Wesley Hall.  I've posted a few other images here - but, somehow (and seriously, HOW these did not end up in a post celebrating the use of colour at Spring Market I can NOT explain!) - this little vignette wasn't included.



So, just a little mid-day colourful snack from the desk of Tartanscot - and now I'm back to space plans and budget breakdowns . . .

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Bruce Barone said…
I took a photo just for you at Brimfield,

And if you get a chance, check out my pics/video of shoot at Wesley Hall.
quintessence said…
Love seeing Wesley Hall here!!
I have so enjoyed your posts on high point! My son is going to HPU next year and I am planning to "do" High Point next fall. SO looking forward to it.
I think I'm going to try and plan a little, but it sounds like you were fairly successful without too much planning!
Thanks for sharing!!
XO
Jan
I am so loving the green and blue...Stunning room!
Anne Bradshaw said…
Thank you for yet another beautiful post from the Wesley Hall showroom! We are so flattered and appreciative. Hope to see you in High Point in October! Best regards.

Popular Posts