"Must. Get. Sleep . . . "


Greetings all,

It's been a very long, and very productive week. And another busy week awaits me on Tuesday with a photoshoot on one of my favourite projects. And a large furniture delivery on Wednesday. And clients returning from vacation on Thursday. (And I still need to find an antique console for that wall in the entry . . . lol . . . )

So this long holiday weekend, after a quick hearty workout this morning - is going to be ALL about being curled up in the bed and re-charging the ol' creative batteries.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . . .
tartanscot

Comments

LadyeLisa said…
*whispers* What a beautiful picture to go with the phrase "...curled up in the bed..." aaaaahhhhhh! Sweet slumbers!
Anonymous said…
oh how lovely.. I could sleeeeeppppp... wow!!
72 and sunny said…
it's good to be able to know when you just need to shut it down
Karena said…
It is so hard for me to just stop and relax, as I look around and seem to have so much to accomplish, Sometimes we need to listen to our bodies and our minds.
Karena
Gwen Driscoll said…
You're living my life! The recharge is key. Hard for me to do....turn off the mental noise! Have a great weekend & Valentine's Day!

Popular Posts