"Keeping Calm . . ."


Salutations and greetings,

For some reason, it seems as though almost every being I've come into contact with today has been in the WORST mood . . . lol. It's tough trying to remain calm and keep positive in the face of such sad, overwhelming odds. So in an attempt to re-boot, I've had a proper dig through my 'these pictures always make me happy' file.

For those of who who need the inspiration - help yourself to some of mine.









breathing deeply,
tartanscot

images from:

Comments

Lovely choices for happy inspiration! Thanks!
katiedid said…
Very calming influences indeed! Hope you are well and on your way to being happy again. :)
Unknown said…
What wonderful pictures you have posted. We all need that reminder every day. Thanks for sharing.

Charla
La Maison Fou said…
Thank you for the eye candy! I know what you mean, today was not a good one for some people! I will try again & hope tomorrow is a better day for all.
Leslie
Mrs. Blandings said…
Incredibly soothing.
Ugh, those days are the worst. I'm glad I'm not the only person whose coping mechanism consists of envying other people's houses, haha. Some people eat, some people work...I covet furniture. Whatever works :)
Laura said…
Oh I can never resist a good wooden beam. Perfectly uplifting on a very gloomy day.
Shani said…
Just hopped over here from What Is James Wearing. Love these soothing, deep-breathing photos. Some great spots to nestle into with a good book and hide from the barking-madness of the day!
Alicia said…
Its been an epidemic of late but I'll pass on a juicy mental tidbit that became my mantra back in my retail dyas that popped into my twisted head....
just smile & thank God you do not have to have sex with this person...you'll laugh inside for forever!!!

Popular Posts