"Sunday Runway - Colours of Autumn . . . "

Orange Gloves . . . 

Greetings,

Been playing around in my closet today.  Getting everything ready for the new season.  Making sure that every glove has its mate.  Putting all my heavier coats in the front of the closet.  Making decisions about buying new scarves and hats . . .



Orange Cashmere . . . 

Orange Chinos . . . 

Orange Satchel . . . 

Orange Sport Coats . . .

Orange Cords . . . 


And possibly the best accessory for fall - a bright orange Vespa . . . lol . . .

Cheers,
Scot


Comments

Splendid Sass said…
I want a Vespa!
Love all of the clothes, of course!
Teresa
xoxo
JWC said…
Love, love, love those orange gloves
quintessence said…
YAY - my favorite color!! I think I may have to send you my favorite orange photo from London :-)
iNSIDE_iDEAS said…
Great post, Scot. I'm loving orange now!
pve design said…
I love how an orange can add zest to one's life.
fantastic images....
pve
vignette design said…
I love that paisley tie, green gingham shirt with the orange sports coat. Great post!
All that orange and no Hermes?? I used to have a great pair of orange cords, I suppose they must have gone the way of all threads. Those gloves are my favorite!

Popular Posts