"Shopping. From Home . . . "

The Library of Darin Geise

Greetings,

I thought I'd hop on the shopping trend for the day - but, in a way that doesn't involve any parking drama.  Or long lines. Or being pepper-sprayed.

So, you're welcome to lounge around the house all day in your pj's - but still take part in the shopping frenzy for a Friday - and thusly, I present some of my favourite design books . . . and a few inspirational spaces where such books could be stored.

Start clicking . . .


A new favourite from the always delightful Charlotte Moss . . . 

Love this one . . . packed with inspirations . . . 



A wonderful new book from Barry Dixon . . . 

And if by some chance you haven't gotten Joe's book yet - hurry, hurry, hurry . . . 


Designer Ward Denton (photography by Pieter Estersohn)

A new favourite from David Easton . . . 



Highland Living




Comments

OK I now need to head straight over to Amazon...a few I have but a few I must get, they look wonderful, thanks the recommendations....hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Yum to all of those images. I'll take the Barry Dixon, please. I simply love his work and the line he has done for Tomlinson. Would love to own every bit of it. I hope your Thanksgiving was lovely.
quintessence said…
I have almost all of these - but have never heard of Highland Living - I most definitely need to check that one out. And have you seen the Katie Ridder - it's beautiful!!
Anonymous said…
Did you predict the pepper spraying in Wal-Mart????

Of course, it was in "Southern California"!!!

(says she safely, from "Central California"!! , to HIM, safely in "Northern California"!!!
Karen T. said…
Thanks for the recommendations!
Gwen Driscoll said…
Beautiful libraries & I have many of those same special books. Hope you're well.
Sarah said…
Thanks for the list of titles. I see several that I need to add to my book shelf.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend. ~ Sarah
Thanks all! Yes, it's been a great Thanksgiving weekend - equal parts celebrating, exercising, and decorating.

Cheers,
Scot
Ann said…
Wonderful, you should see my ever growing Amazon wish list, such a dangerous feature! And Thankgiving weekend exercise? Oh, I need to get on that!

Popular Posts