"Just Driving By . . . "

Marshall Watson, from House Beautiful (photography by Eric Piasecki)
Greetings,

Just sprinting through Tartanscot here . . . I didn't have internet access at the office for the last few days . . . so, I'm spending a great deal of time getting caught up with everything here . . .

So, I'll just leave you with this wondrous living room from designer Marshall Watson.  Love the bright, clear colours.  Love the hint of lucite.  And totally love the beautiful woodwork.

Catchya later,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
Hi Scot, beautiful classic room, love the blue/ green/ white palette! Those Lucite tables are nice!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena
Great room - Love the light fixture :)
Love that living room...total perfection in every sense. The kind of room that draws you and makes you want to stay a while!
I've had this image saved in my files since I started blogging. The whole room is fantastic for all the reasons you stated, but for me I fell in love with staircase and panelled walls!
The staircase ! the staircase, I don't need anything else but a staircase like that :)

When my children were small, we had 2 lucite end tables .. one day a friend of my husbands came to visit and sat one one .. fool, it broke :(
Blue! Such a spiritual colour, isn't it
quintessence said…
Just adore this classic room for both the architecture and the furnishings. A beautiful timeless beauty with subtle contemporary features - definitely a keeper!!
Karen T. said…
Love this calm, peaceful space.
Unknown said…
Scot,

Just love, love, love, the blue and white simply yummy!

Bette

Popular Posts