05 May, 2013

"Designers at Home in San Francisco . . . "

Ronda, with my good friend Chipper Joseph getting her
new book signed! 


I was completely delighted to have Ronda Carman in San Francisco over the weekend - and I loved spending time with her at her book signing for "Designers at Home, Personal Reflection on Stylish Living" at Hudson Grace on Saturday on a randomly bright, sunny day here in the city.

Here's a quick look at some highlights from the day . . .

Ronda's book - wrapped in Hudson Grace's signature orange ribbon! 
Ronda with Cristin Bisbee Priest (from The Simplified Bee)
in a parade of charming print dresses and beautiful hair! 
Me - with Monelle (co-owner of Hudson Grace) and Ronda
while we were getting set up . . . 
Caitlin Flemming (from Sacramento Street blog) with Ronda and Monelle.
You might recognize Monelle's name and great style from HERE.
And a final pic of Ronda, me, and my sweet Drew -
(and no, there wasn't a memo about wearing plaid blazers -
some days we just show up dressed alike . . . lol)



Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Looks like a wonderful day with friends. So excited to get my book!

Cristin {Simplified Bee} said...

Ah, so good to see you yesterday! I'm in love with Ronda's book. The last few pages are the best!!!


Karen Albert said...

Scot, a wonderful day with so many interesting and talented people in our world. Ronda looks amazing!!

Art by Karena

cindy hattersley design said...

So sorry I missed it! Isn't that embarassing when unbeknondst you and your partner show up dressed alike. I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have done that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails