"Making an Entrance . . . "

Gary Pitcock, Connecticut 
 Greetings,

Well, well, well.  It seems like a few of y'all like waiting until the last minute . . . lol.  We went to dinner and a late movie last night . . . so my phone was off most of the evening . . . until I got home around 11pm.  I opened it only to find . . . 87 emails.  lol.

So here are a few of the last entries - all competing in the "Best Front Door/Entrance" category.

Enjoy . . .

Lynda Pinter, Texas 
Wendie McKernan, Wisconsin 
Delores Arabian, California 
Tracy Westwater, Illinois 
Ron Carrier  
Lisa Dennis, Georgia 
Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Clearly, I need to take my decorating outdoors!! Gorgeous inspiration.
These are my favorite pictures I've seen yet! Love the Wisconsin one! So pretty! So glad I've found your blog and can see all of these great ideas! Sorry I was one of those late comers~ it was tough having a party and trying to think about this! LOL! Merry Christmas!
Gary Pitcock's entranceway leaves me wanted to see more. What a gorgeous entryway.

Yes, the timing made it hard to get everything done in time. I'm not surprised there were a lot of last-minute entries but, gosh, 137!
La Dolfina said…
Love the first one!!!
Scribbler said…
Hmmmm -- I wonder if your mailbox was so overloaded that it wouldn't accept mine? It was returned as undeliverable. Oh well....

Popular Posts