"Caution - Contents Packed Under Pressure . . . "

Jan Colvin, Kansas
Greetings,

You just have until tomorrow (Saturday) night to get your entries in for the contest!  I love seeing everyone's creativity this year!

Enjoy . . .
Laura Moffitt, South Carolina 
Marie Rubey
Celeste's Interiors, North Carolina
Jessica Rugo, Massachusetts 
Shelly Dozier-McKee, Georgia 
Karen Bunch, California 
Shenita Rodgers, Texas
Mary Casey, Oregon 
Julie Belte Virginia 
Molly McLean, North Carolina 
Laura Moffitt, South Carolina 
Laraine Larkin, Michigan
Jim and Jo Ann Griffin, North Carolina
Keep 'em Coming!

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karen said…
Hi Scot,
Thanks for hosting this party. It's always so much fun to see the creative process across the country. I apologize, I forgot to put my city name...Irvine, CA
Have a jolly weekend.
Karen at Garden, Home and Party
Karena said…
Scot the beauty and creativity you have shown us of this Holiday decor are fabulous! Merry, Merry!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series
It went much too fast this year! Hopefully, there are a lot more entries still to come! Eagerly wanting more... :-)
Ron said…
Hi Scot. I am from New Orleans. Ron Carrier
Joan Eddy said…
I love, love, love Julie Belte's holiday table! Simply gorgeous...I want to see more! Scot, thank you for hosting this contest, your readers have the most beautiful homes!

Popular Posts