"Let's Cuddle . . . "

Calvert Wright for Elle Decor (photography by Roger Davies)
Greetings,

While we're working our way through the winter season - keeping warm is clearly a priority.  But, there's no reason that we can't be our usual classic, stylish selves.  So.  I present to you.  The Hudson Bay Blanket.

I just found a copy of this amazing new book on the Hudson Bay Company from Assouline - documenting the great history and style of the Hudson Bay blanket . . . and it made the perfect Christmas present!

Come on.  Let's snuggle . . .

New from Assouline Books

Kate Thornley-Hall for House and Home  (photography by Angus Fergusson)

The Classic Men's Hudson Bay Coat.

How great is this?!?!?!? from HERE. 

Ladies Cashmere Robe.  Yay.

Nancy Boszhardt for House Beautiful
(photography by John Kemick)


Super Cute. 


Hudson Bay Dog Bed.  Seriously! 

The Hudson Bay Company Store

The classic men's Hudson Bay Coat.

And an always useful flask.


Available from Assouline Books

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Sarah said…
Thanks for sharing. Glad to know of this one. ~ Sarah
Jen said…
These are fabulous. Thanks for sharing them!
Jalon Burton said…
Thank you! I LOVE Hudson Bay Blankets and just earmarked this book!
Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
A few years back I had a gorgeous Hudson Bay Blanket in my hand at a thrift store for $5!! I put it back because I was moving to Florida and didn't think I would need it! I regret that move! Tonight it will get down to the 30s!! Donna
CeceliaMc said…
A cozy nostalgic trend that's exquisitely realized in that House and Home photo.

YUM!
tammy j said…
as always... your posts are a feast!
and not fattening!
tammy j
Daniel Shigo said…
I'm hearing "Baby...it's cold outside!" in my head as I read this post. Love the colors and the warmth.
YONKS said…
I'm wondering how easy these are to come across in th UK? They are wonderful.
Di
X
Katheryn said…
I found an antique Hudson Bay at a yard sale a few years ago. It was just like new and set me back $3.00! Can you believe that? What a find!!
quintessence said…
I grew up with Hudson Bay Point blankets in several different color ways - love them Assouline generously donated a copy of this book for us to give away at our Jingletweet event - a much appreciated prize!! Have a great weekend!
redleopard said…
My parents rec'd one for a wedding present in 1942. I don't think it was ever used even though they were newly weds in Alaska.... Maybe it's time to be used.
notanymore said…
Wow. Impressive. I love the closet picture.
Interior Ideas said…
Got to grab a copy of the book soon. I'm excited to have one. The fireplace is also lovely!

Popular Posts