17 December, 2013

"A Four-Footed Holiday . . . "

(Jennifer Koehl, Minnesota) 

Let's have a little four-footed fun this afternoon . . . with a few of the many entries in the "Holiday Pet" category from the contest.

Be sure to check back on Friday to find out the winners!

Enjoy . . . .

(Mary Ann Odom, Texas) 

(Gary Pitcock, Connecticut) 

"Gracie and Indie"
(Marine Linard-Roy, Florida_

(Pam Zundel, Colorado) 

"Miss Lucy"
(Holly Kerr, Georgia) 

"Julia and Simone"
(Mimi Spiering, California) 

(Becky Dollarhide, Texas) 


Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So very adorable!!!

Kathy said...

Oh my, they are all beautiful beyond words!

Karena Albert said...

Oh, I miss my Scottie, Carole Anne! Precious images!

The Arts by Karena

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

Love all of these- they bring a smile to my face this snowy morning! Happy Holidays! xo Nancy7

Merlin said...

ALL of the above are my favorite! franki

pam {simple details} said...

Aww, thanks for including our girl, Rio ~ loved seeing all the wonderful photos, and a big Congrats to my sweet friend Kim for her fabulous front door!

Related Posts with Thumbnails