"Today. In Instagram News . . . "

"Today.  in footwear news . . . "

Greetings,

Instagram.  If you're not over there . . . you kinda should be.  I love it.  And not just because all the fancy-dancy filters make my photography skills look much sharper than they actually are . . . lol.  As a designer - I'm most always going to be driven by images.  Don't get me wrong - I LOVE me some good prose . . . but, more often than not, it's the picture that's going to grab me.

So for my own instagram feed . . . I try to share a bit of my day . . . a moment of magic . . . a moment of discovery . . . and sometimes just my footwear.

Here's a few of my favourites from the last few days . . . always titled "Today.  in _ _ _ _ _  news. "

"Today.  in textile news . . . "

"Today.  in errand news . . . "

"Today.  in ribbon belt news . . . "

"Today.  in hummingbird news . . . "

"Today.  in antique runner news . . . "


"Today.  in upholstery detail news . . . "

"Today.  in slightly graying temple news . . . "

"Today.  in wrist-party news . . . "

And finally -
"Today.  in skincare news . . . "

If you're already on Instagram - you can find me at @ScotMeachamWood - if not . . . come on along and join in the fun.  

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Dean Farris said…
Great Post Scot!

I have that same KJP blue bracelet- love how u put it with the grosgrain watch and the hippie beads!
Merlin said…
Great - I needed that - right down to the hummingbird!! :) franki
Eyewear, Skincare and Hummingbird news did it for me .. besitos... C .. the owner of a pair of the same sort of shoe but mine have red soles. :)
Reggie Darling said…
Scott, I love the photogs -- each an every one of them! I can barely keep up a blog, much less branch out to Instagram, or Twitter. I'll follow along, though, in your shadow! Reggie
Great Pics, I am keen to know what your predictions are for fall colours and patterns. You are ahead of us a season and I love to know what might come into NZ next winter in the way of soft furnishing colours and patterns.

Lee
Karena said…
I have to agree with Reggie, I simply cannot keep up with another site! Of course I follow you forever, Scot!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Artist Anne Harwell
tammy j said…
i'm just not sure...
could you be even more adorable!!!
xo
I love your photos, but the hummingbird is fabulous, how did you get that photo? They are so fast....
How adorable you look with the skincare look :)
Hi Scot... Did a post on plaid today and linked to you FYI :)
Jan

Popular Posts