Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
the adventures of tartanscot™
the life and times of an interior designer.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Men's Fashion
Michael Bastian
Spring 2011
Posted by
Scot Meacham Wood
January 30, 2011
"Love, a Story . . . "
Fashion designer, Michael Bastian
Greetings,
Just needed some sunshine today. And who better than the amazing Michael Bastian, and his new collection for Gant, to bring a moment of bright insouciance on a chilly Sunday afternoon.
Enjoy . . .
GANT by Michael Bastian - A Love Story
from
NEWNEW by Fashion Tale
on
Vimeo
.
Perfection,
Scot
Comments
Karena
said…
Indeed Scot!!
I have a gorgeous giveaway from Splenderosa! Do come and Join in!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Spockgirl
said…
I loved that... Not quite sure about the blending of seersucker and lace... even though I am a fan of texture.
Anonymous said…
Michael Bastian does design some wonderful pieces. I love that they have a touch of Trad in them.
designchic
said…
Perfection indeed...love the video!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Scot Meacham Wood
February 25, 2020
"Designer Blackjack . . . "
Posted by
Scot Meacham Wood
March 05, 2012
"Designing in the Flickering Darkness . . . "
Comments
I have a gorgeous giveaway from Splenderosa! Do come and Join in!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena