"Don't Be Anti-Social . . . "



Greetings,

Mark your calendars!  I'm pleased to announce that I'll be leading a seminar on social media - and its impact on interior design - next month during Design San Francisco.  Design San Francisco is a three day event, February 2 - 4, and its goal "is to inspire you with all manner of creative possibilities, provocative ideas and valuable intelligence on what’s happening locally and globally." You can click HERE for more details and a schedule for the entire event.  

Come by. Have a seat.  Be part of the conversation - or at the very least 'don't be anti-social' - stop in and say, 'HI!'



Here are the details:

"Don’t Be Anti-Social…"

"Come join local San Francisco based designer, Scot Meacham Wood for a lively discussion on the benefits of using social media to promote your interior design business. From your website to your social media sites to your blog, online is vital to your marketing success. Scott will share with humor and insight how he successfully integrates this all into his design firm SMW Design."

RSVP to reserve a seat, space limited.
Light Afternoon tea will be served.

Walker Zanger Showroom


101 Henry Adams Street, Suite 412
San Francisco, CA


Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Kasia _ JACOB said…
Good morning.
I would like to be on seminar, quite a large distance.
The Bielsko-Biala to San Francisco is
in a straight line 9 580 km. :( So, I look forward to posts.

Regards Cathy.
Oh, Scot!

I'd LOVE to meet you... seriously... that would be so fun and I'm sure I'd learn so much with you, but I'm in Canada. :-(

Wishing all the luck and have a great time!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

PS: Drop by my blog to say "hi", ok? :-)
Unknown said…
Come to Texas, Scot! We'd love to have you here!
Congratulations!! Very exciting.
I'm in Michigan...any chance of doing a webinar so we can all join in?

Thanks for the consideration!

Dana
@Dana,

Unfortunately, at this point we're only planning a 'live' seminar. Let me keep the 'webinar' idea for the next time - so that we can open the discussion up even more!

Cheers,
Scot
Claudia Juestel said…
Congratulations Scot! Speaking from experience, I know that it will be an excellent presentation.

Cheers,

Claudia
Unknown said…
Looking forward to attending and meeting you! New York looks lovely....

Popular Posts