"Fresh from the Garden . . . "



Greetings,

Though we are world-renowned for our endless love of Scottish highland textiles . . . one does not live by tartan alone.  Here at SMW Home, we love a vibrant palette - and sometimes those fabrics DO arrive on our shores from Scotland - but, we also print amazing floral and botanical fabrics here in the US.
SMW Home's Brogue Floral in Tartan Navy

Camille Floral - in Midnight

 Here is our Camille Floral wrapping the windows
and settee at the High Point Showcase House last Autumn.

Many of our textile patterns are based on vintage textiles that my mother and I collected - or in some cases, samples of my mother's needlework from when I was a child . . . 

Frances Crewelwork in Lake District Blue.
We used a small collection of my mother's
crewelwork as inspiration for this pattern.


SMW Home's Harrison Floral in Thyme

I was even inspired by the antique china that Mother and I would collect at each and every antique shop we would visit.  

Staveley Park Trellis in Summer Palace

We used Staveley Park Trellis for our own home for
a little party over the Christmas holidays!

Have a look at our entire collection of floral and botanical textiles - and let us know if we should send samples!

Cheers,
Scot  

Comments

Cackie said…
As a gardener and garden lover, may I say they are all beautiful!
Merlin said…
You nailed it! Just fab!! franki

Popular Posts