17 September, 2015

"Inspiration Point - Ward Denton . . . "


The home of Ward Denton and Christopher Gardner
from Elle Decor 2002


Greetings,

You know that silly thing that happens right after a really good first date.  When it's just the flurry of excitement - and you already know what you're going to name the dog that you're going to get as a couple.  

Well, it happens in design too. 

We're just starting a new project - and we've barely even had a proper meeting.  But, my mind is already racing with ideas.  And almost immediately - this bedroom from Ward Denton jumped to mind.  

Reserved.  Detailed.  Gentlemanly.  

cheers,
Scot

3 comments:

Merlin said...

I like Denton for a dog's name...and, that bedroom...I LUV!! franki

Karena Albert said...

Oh yes,love this room Scot! All that you described!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Featuring India Hicks

Reggie Darling said...

Hello Scott,
I now own the large portrait of the man featured in this photo of Mr. Denton's bedroom. It hangs in the hall of my Manhattan apartment. I bought the painting from Mr. Gardner at a Rhinebeck Antiques fair ten or so years ago, and it is one of my favorite paintings. It is fun to see it here on your blog.
Reggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails