"Thank you San Francisco Cottages & Gardens . . . "


Greetings -

I can't begin to thank everyone for their support during the launch of Scot Meacham Wood Home.  It seems like I've been toiling away at this for so long . . . and I'm so excited to FINALLY be able to share everything with y'all.

A special thank you to editor Alisa Carroll and San Francisco Cottages & Gardens for this lovely mention of our textile collection.  As I have often (well occasionally) said, "One does not live by tartan alone!" So I'm especially delighted to see our Mary Ann Damask highlighted in the September issue.  The 100% wool damask features a winding leaf pattern - and is also reversible.  It's also quite dear to me as it is named after my mom - and her love of gardening.

If you haven't had a moment - stop by Scot Meacham Wood Home and have a look at our excited collection!

Cheers,
Scot


Comments

tammy j said…
aren't the words ... "historic mill in scotland" beautiful?
well done scot.
so well done!
and now it gets exciting!!!
but hoping you can relax just a little and enjoy your success too!
Olivia said…
Stunning as is everything you do! Would you mind revealing the make of the wine glass?
Many thanks for the hours of joy your blog has brought!!!

Popular Posts