"Inspiration Point - RBP . . . "


Greetings -

I've been doing a bit of work on my own home lately . . . a whenever I decide to up-end my own apple cart - I like to reach back and touch base on images and things that have always inspired me.  Which is the long way of saying . . . sweet lordy y'all . . . I have always loved the work of Roger Banks-Pye.  I have the original magazine that these images were published in . . . and they never cease to delight me.

I'm seeing some serious navy gingham in my very near future.

cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
Scot I used navy gingham in the sun room in a cape cod I had years ago, a favorite always!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Alex Katz
Karen said…
I can see why this is a favorite. I love rooms with lots of interesting details that seamlessly flow into one spectacular space!
xo,
Karen
Sarah said…
Ageless and spectacular statement! Can't wait to see what you do, Scot. I'm crushing over all those wonderful ceramics.
I have Roger Banks-Pye book and it is cherished. Loved his style. Looking forward to your translation. I'm sure nothing will be lost.

Popular Posts