"Sunday Runway - Ralph Lauren, Fall 2014 . . . "

(photography by Marcus Tondo)

Greetings,

Yes.  I know it's not Sunday.  But, it's still a holiday weekend . . . so, I'm going to cut myself a little slack on being a wee bit late on this posting.

But, a day late isn't going to do the new collection from Ralph Lauren any harm.  It's miles and miles of classic "Ralph."  It's all incredibly chic, without getting too edgy.  And I'm intrigued to see if anyone of our classically-styled ladies shows up on the Oscar red carpet in that grey beaded gown above?

But - in the meantime - here are a few of my other favourite looks from the show last week in New York -








What's your favourite?

Cheers,
Scot


(all photography by Marcus Tondo for style.com)

Comments

Maggie O said…
Oh my, the grey one of course, definitley. I am liking the creamy whites and purples too!Thanks for the most pleasant distraction from my studies.
The white pant suit, white sweater and white coat with the fur. Hand down!
Scribbler said…
My favorite? All of them! You can always count on RL for standout fabulous and wearable.
ArabesqueStitch said…
All of them, but special props to RL for the nod to Faye Dunaway in head-to-toe white with a jaunty beret!
The first one - I almost passed out. .. and honey I own some gowns.
Sarah said…
My favorites are the first and third. Two very different looks. Love that gray dress, but the winter white is more my style. Glad you shared this, Scot.
Anonymous said…
Ooooo! Well for me....grey has become my new black! I am using it much more than black right now since it a little softer and still so smart looking. So I love all of the grey!!! But I am torn, because I love all of the white! Do I have to pick a favorite?
Scot, I think that gray jumpsuit has my name on it. Just sayin'. Hugs, Shiree
Merlin said…
Oh, Ralph!! "SWOON!" franki
So stunning. Ralph Lauren's designs are iconic (and unique) because he never forgets the woman wearing them. The clothes are not designed to draw attention to the designer, they are designed to make a woman look beautiful. Your posts are like a mini-vacation with my coffee every morning! xo, N.G.

Popular Posts