"Tables, and Chairs, and China. Oh, My . . . "

Jennings & Gates, Virginia
Greetings,

Well - it looks like we've had some good boys and girls this year - and I'm loving see everyone's entries in this year's Holiday Decorating Contest.  Today - we're looking at some beautiful table services.  The holiday season is one of the best times for hosting parties - and here's some great inspirations for your next holiday event . . .

Enjoy . . .

Anita Diaz, North Carolina
Jan Colvin, Kansas

Lauren Johnson, Kansas
Jane Peak, Ohio
For more information on the contest - and for the rules for entries - click HERE.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Well I do have one or two that really caught my eye but truly they are each beautiful and each has their own special something...all stunning!
Glad I am not the judge, would be hard pressed to pick just one!
Karena said…
Scot, hmm I see two finalists are from Kansas, such great taste!

Please come and enter My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love the unique gifts!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena
Karen T. said…
I'm glad I'm not judging as I'd be hard pressed to choose just one!Jennings & Gates' and Jane Peak's entries really speak to me! WOW!
Oh dear, I didn't know about the contest... I may have to HURRY and do a table!!! These are all beautiful. XO, Pinky
Gwen Driscoll said…
These are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Grant K. Gibson said…
I can tell that this is going to be a hard year to judge!

I can't wait to vote!


grantkgibson.com
grantkgibson.blogspot.com
Vickie H. said…
I am so in love with the TARTAN I can barely breathe! Such beautiful offerings!!!

Popular Posts