"SMW on OKL . . . "


Greetings,

First, get out a pen.  And find your calendar.  Open it up to next week - in fact, next Tuesday, the 31st, in particular - and make a note.

One Kings Lane.  Tastemaker Tag Sale.  Featuring Scot Meacham Wood.  (That's me, by the way!)  At 6pm here in California.  Or 9pm on the East coast.  You fine folks in the middle will have to do your own math.   And the best part - you don't even have to leave the house!  You can shop for everything online! 

The sale features items curated from my own collections . . . framed artwork . . . antique tartanware boxes . . . a parade of decorative pillows . . . vintage china . . . selected furniture . . . and much, much more.  Many items are one of a kind - so be sure to shop early. 

Mark your schedules - next Tuesday evening - May 31st - at 6pm PT. And you can shop from home in your pj's - it's almost like having me over for a mid-week slumber party.

 Until then,
Scot

Comments

Scot -- was fun chatting with you at Blogfest -- a whirlwind few days huh? Good luck with the sale and hope to tune in. Hope to see you again soon -- happy summer! best, Tamara Matthews-Stephenson
vignette design said…
I'll set my alarm. Would not miss this sale! I'm hoping for some tartan dishes, napkin rings or linen...haha! ~Delores
Whitney said…
Congrats on this OKL coup Scot! Can't wait for the sale. Counting the days! Tick tock, tick tock.... Whitney
Unknown said…
It's on the calendar!! And, speaking of great taste makers, I was with Eddie & Jaithan today at a little 1 day pop up shop they did. Jaithan tells me you helped carve pumpkins for the Halloween special they did for HGTV.

Now, it's a small world, isn't it!?
~ Elizabeth
Elizabeth - we had the BEST time that afternoon carving pumpkins! The guys and great to play with.

Small world, yes!
Scot
design elements said…
on the calender already :-)
On my calendar! I love shopping on OKL... but you've got to be quick! Looking forward to it. ; )
Have been out of touch for a few weeks. Congrats on your OKL Tastemaker Tag Sale. Sorry I missed it. Shiree'

Popular Posts