05 May, 2011

"Madly Preparing . . . "


Greetings,

We're still swarmed with projects here at the office - but, I know if I keep my nose to the grindstone - my reward will be a few days in New York for BlogFest 2011!  Can't wait.  It's going to be a great experience - and I'm so looking forward to greeting the old friends that I only seem to see at these design events.  Oh, and meeting NEW friends as well.  I've always felt that our 'self-built' community is one of the best parts of this whole design blogging explosion. 

But, in the meantime - I'm having "The Scot Meacham Wood Design Dancers" work up a little number. And we're even having custom tartan dance costumes produced . . . lol . . . (btw - I LOVE this guy - my hope is that we could ALL have this much fun doing what we love . . . lol)





and a 1, 2, 3, 4 -
Scot

8 comments:

Dane said...

I'm getting pretty excited about BlogFest2011 as well. I'm going early so I'll have the weekend to kick about.

The Double Dream man is excellent! Just what I needed. Now I've got a big goofy grin on my face and can face making diner for the kids ;). Course there WILL be a cocktail in one hand.

Looking forward to meeting you in NYC!

*bisous*

Claudia Juestel said...

I don't know where you get the energy from Scot. :) I am still trying to digest all we learned at the Design Bloggers Conference.

Enjoy!

Claudia

The French Tangerine said...

Not sure how I've missed you since my mad blogging obsession began 4 months ago... I love your blog and am following!
Will look forward to cracking up on a regular basis!

Merlin said...

That was SO FUN!!! I "just danced" soundtrack to "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Whew! You must see the show in NY!!! franki

Linda Merrill said...

I can't wait to finally "meet" you in person Scot!!

Scot Meacham Wood said...

Linda -

Isn't it just totally CRAZY that we've never met in person before! Yes - can't wait!

Scot

Paul @ THE BASICS Magazine said...

Have a great time!!

Jon said...

Hey Scot! I love your blog and your style! What an inspiration!

I look forward to it everyday!

Jon Chapman
Atlanta, GA

Related Posts with Thumbnails