"Madly Preparing . . . "


Greetings,

We're still swarmed with projects here at the office - but, I know if I keep my nose to the grindstone - my reward will be a few days in New York for BlogFest 2011!  Can't wait.  It's going to be a great experience - and I'm so looking forward to greeting the old friends that I only seem to see at these design events.  Oh, and meeting NEW friends as well.  I've always felt that our 'self-built' community is one of the best parts of this whole design blogging explosion. 

But, in the meantime - I'm having "The Scot Meacham Wood Design Dancers" work up a little number. And we're even having custom tartan dance costumes produced . . . lol . . . (btw - I LOVE this guy - my hope is that we could ALL have this much fun doing what we love . . . lol)





and a 1, 2, 3, 4 -
Scot

Comments

Dane said…
I'm getting pretty excited about BlogFest2011 as well. I'm going early so I'll have the weekend to kick about.

The Double Dream man is excellent! Just what I needed. Now I've got a big goofy grin on my face and can face making diner for the kids ;). Course there WILL be a cocktail in one hand.

Looking forward to meeting you in NYC!

*bisous*
Claudia Juestel said…
I don't know where you get the energy from Scot. :) I am still trying to digest all we learned at the Design Bloggers Conference.

Enjoy!

Claudia
Not sure how I've missed you since my mad blogging obsession began 4 months ago... I love your blog and am following!
Will look forward to cracking up on a regular basis!
Merlin said…
That was SO FUN!!! I "just danced" soundtrack to "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Whew! You must see the show in NY!!! franki
Linda Merrill said…
I can't wait to finally "meet" you in person Scot!!
Linda -

Isn't it just totally CRAZY that we've never met in person before! Yes - can't wait!

Scot
Jon said…
Hey Scot! I love your blog and your style! What an inspiration!

I look forward to it everyday!

Jon Chapman
Atlanta, GA

Popular Posts