"Partying with the Best . . . "

The home of Tory Burch . . . 

Greetings,

Just back at the office after a wonderful presentation at Neiman Marcus on Union Square, here in San Francisco - for a delicious new book - New York Parties, Private Views.  The stylish author Jamee Gregory was on hand - and she brought along a beautiful collection of images from her new book - 





Maybe something relaxing in the Hamptons.



Celebrating al fresco in Manhattan . . . 


Even a dinner party for 12 . . . 


Yet another great book to add to an ever-burgeoning collection!

Cheers,
Scot


Comments

Oh yes, this is going on the Christma wish list, for sure.
Splendid Sass said…
Well, the list keeps growing. Looks wonderful, and that red wall is gorgeous!
Teresa
teak furniture said…
now I'm still living in my parents' house, but someday I want to make a new home and live with my wife. I really love it when I found this blog, because I dream of having a nice house interior design. this blog makes me inspired. Thank you very much
hip hip gin gin said…
This book is definitely going straight to the top of my must buy list!
Nicola said…
Last year's news now.. but do catch the extra pix on Drew Altizer's site. dated 11.9.10. I think Jamee would have appreciated your Tartan Christmas soiree

Popular Posts