17 April, 2009

"Wise Words . . . "

"Have nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful and believe to be beautiful."
William Morris

I hope that everyone has a great weekend planned, 


Preppy 101 said...

Thank you and same to you!!

ArchitectDesign said...

so true -one of my favorite quotes! I always ask myself before I buy anything 'would my most fabulous self buy this?'.
Hope things are slowing down for you -have a great weekend!

tartanscot said...


I think you've given me a whole new phrase to live by:


"what would my most fabulous self do?"


Pamela Terry and Edward said...

One of my heroes.

Meade Design Group - Iván Meade said...

I guess Architect Design has created a new phrase WWMMFSD - I need to remember that sometimes.

Paris Atelier said...

I love this quote! It has inspired me to Spring Clean my closets!!!
Great blog!

Pearls and Grace said...

You are simply WONDERFUL!!!!

I am a friend of "Granny's" and now another huge
fan of yours!

Many Blessings,


ravishing_toes said...

Your blog is the best! It gives me inspiration that quest for without flipping through stacks of magazines.
Thank you for making me happy!

tartanscot said...

hey ravishing !


Related Posts with Thumbnails