"Christmas in New York - Ralph Lauren . . . "

867 Madison Avenue - First Floor Cashmere Bar

  

Greetings,

 I'm fairly certain your Wednesday is over-booked with turkey and stuffing duties . . . but, just in case your needed a break from measuring cups and oven temperatures - I managed to fit in a little visit to the Ralph Lauren flagship store on Madison Avenue and wanted to share a bit of the magic inside the shop.

Polo/Ralph Lauren, Second Floor Clothing Room

 

Polo/Ralph Lauren Home Collection

Ralph Lauren Formal Parka!
 
I'll continue to run around the city and get some more shots over the weekend - but wanted to share!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
Scot



Comments

Anonymous said…
Splendid. Thank you so much for sharing. I usually travel to NYC for work around this time every year, and I always try to fit in a visit to the Rhinelander to take in the holiday appointments and forms on display. This is a much welcomed substitute for my pilgrimage in light of Covid.

Popular Posts