"Royal Family Ties - The Sheep Sweater . . . "



 Greetings,

When we were first starting the inspiration process for our new textile collection . . . my usual routine is to just start gathering anything and everything (whether they are design ideas, palette ideas, or just an image that inspires me!) into a digital file that gets edited with alarming regularity as the concepts begin to foam to the surface.

This season - I was fascinated by the 1980's (as usual!) and the idea of needle craft and knitting patterns.  So . . . The Princess of Wales easily got in the mix.

So meet SMW Home's Baa . . .

 
Inspired by the iconic sweater . . . we wanted to bring it to the interior design industry . . . working with the size of the pattern and the repeat.  After months of back and forth with the artists at the mill - I love the fact that even printed on cotton/linen ground, I love the fact that it feels 'fuzzy!'
 

 If you're looking for something more in the fashion world - check out the new collection from Rowing Blazers . . . featuring the Sheep Sweater for both men's and women's!
 

Available for both mens and ladies

SMW Home offers Baa in New Canaan Green too! 
 
Samples are available!
Scot


Comments

Jeannine520 said…
I love this! I hope you're planning other colors, too. I'd love a tan, ivory and charcoal version!!!

Popular Posts