"The Giving of Gifts (Part Two) . . . "



Greetings,

There seems to be no end to the invitations - both given and received - during this joyous season.  It always seems to be the perfect time to catch up with friends and family.  Speaking of entertaining - I know I always love a fresh new treasure on my tabletop when I'm entertaining.  We have a charming collection of imported English table service and highland China


 
Warmth is never our of season or out of style.  We have a hearty collection of imported tartan throws - both one-of-a-kind antiques from the 1940's . . . and classic tartans from Pendelton. 

And for that hard to buy for list, we carry an exclusive collection of antique Victorian tartanware from the late 1800's!  It's the perfect little treasure to find under the tree on Christmas morning.

Let me know how we can help with any of your holiday shopping.  SMW Home . . . here to serve.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Popular Posts