29 March, 2016

"Inspiration Point - Dorothy Draper . . . "


Greetings,

This image of Reese Witherspoon from Garden and Gun Magazine has always delighted me.  I LOVE the play of colours.  I love that the cords on those amazing lamps were not photoshopped out.  And amazingly, I love the complete absence of decorative pillows on the sofa - and when does THAT ever happen with me?

The best news is this - I'm posting pictures of Dorothy Draper's work.  Can spring be too far behind . . . .

cheers,
Scot   


photography by Paul Costello.


5 comments:

Karena Albert said...

Oh I love it all Scot! The rich landscape painting, the tufted sofa, the lamp and that frond carpet!!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring Artist Scott McBee

Dean Farris said...

delicious!

Rita C. said...

The Greenbrier!

Rita C. said...

The Greenbrier!

Merlin said...

When I got my issue I just thought...luv!! franki

Related Posts with Thumbnails