"SMWD - On The Move . . . "




Greetings -

I know I've gone a bit 'radio silent' that last few weeks - some of it has been a parade of traveling (both for clients and family) - but, we've also come across an exciting opportunity to expand SMWD's visibility -

So we're are on the move . . .

Here's a wee peek. 


Well . . . we're a little bit further along than this . . .

But, as of 5pm on Friday - all the boxes are here (and mostly unpacked!).  We have WiFi.  And we all seem to be able to use the wireless printer.

So - I'm calling the week a complete win.

More soon . . .

cheers,
Scot

Comments

Merlin said…
Life in the last lane!!! franki
Jeannine520 said…
How exciting! Keep us updated on your progress and opening date. I will certainly come by for a visit.
I can't wait to see your new space with your vision all done up!

Popular Posts