"SMW on OKL . . . "

Special Tartan Day Sale . . . on One Kings Lane

Greetings,

I'm so excited to announce - in celebration of National Tartan Day this Friday, April 6th - that I'll be hosting a special One Kings Lane event . . . with a vast collection of tartan and plaid items up for sale.  The curated event will include antique Victorian tartanware, selections from my collection of vintage tartan china, hand-selected furniture, as well as tartan pillows and blankets galore.  

So mark those calendars for 8am Friday morning (here on the west coast) and 11am (for y'all in the east)!  I'm assuming you fine folks in the middle can figure it out!  And join in on the fun.  



So get ready,  get set . . . get plaid,
Scot





Comments

Hi Scot!

I don't come here for so long... missing your posts! But I've been busy giving birth and taking care of my baby. Good reason, right? :-)

Always love this! I hope you have so much fun!

Have a wonderful day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com


PS: If you a minute, please drop by to enter my Giveaway! :-)
Jalon Burton said…
WOOHOO! Can't wait.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rest of your day. Jalon
Sarah said…
Scott, I'll definitely be there! Sounds like a fun event. You might want to link this announcement up to the Tartan Parade that several of us are hosting this week. You'll find the link on my blog, Hyacinths for the Soul.
See you Friday, and Happy Tartan Day! ~ Sarah
ann chamberlain said…
Signed up and ready to go on Friday.
Happy Tartan Day to you.
I'll check it out for sure. Happy Tartan!
Ivy de Leon said…
Fun meeting you at Design Bloggers Conference in LA. Looking forward to the sale. Best, Ivy
Congratulations Scott! I will be setting my alarm tomorrow morning -- can't wait to see your curated selection! xxx
Oops -- only ONE "t". I knew that.

Popular Posts