"Q&A with SMW on HB.com . . . "

Photo: Francesco Lagnese, design by Tobi Fairley 

Greetings,

I know we're all still the midst of our hectic holiday celebrating - but, I'm delighted to announce a new column at HouseBeautiful.com - where I'll be answering reader's questions each week.  You can check in on House Beautiful's Facebook page to leave a design question for me - and we'll keep answering them each Wednesday.

Today - we're chatting about the sometimes difficult world of lighting - and recessed lighting in particular.

A special thanks to Tobi Fairley - for the perfect image to represent our discussion!

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Wow! What a great accolade, I most certainly will be looking out for hints and tips and may have a question with regards to my master bedroom I am about to re-decorate in the New Year.

Lee :)
Congrats on the column..loved your feature in HB this month...
Merlin said…
Right on!! franki

Popular Posts