"A Four-Footed Holiday . . . "

"Winston"
(Jennifer Koehl, Minnesota) 
Greetings,

Let's have a little four-footed fun this afternoon . . . with a few of the many entries in the "Holiday Pet" category from the contest.

Be sure to check back on Friday to find out the winners!

Enjoy . . . .

"KC"
(Mary Ann Odom, Texas) 

"Roscoe"
(Gary Pitcock, Connecticut) 

"Gracie and Indie"
(Marine Linard-Roy, Florida_

"Rio"
(Pam Zundel, Colorado) 

"Miss Lucy"
(Holly Kerr, Georgia) 

"Julia and Simone"
(Mimi Spiering, California) 

"Tika"
(Becky Dollarhide, Texas) 
Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Kathy said…
Oh my, they are all beautiful beyond words!
Karena said…
Oh, I miss my Scottie, Carole Anne! Precious images!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Unknown said…
Love all of these- they bring a smile to my face this snowy morning! Happy Holidays! xo Nancy7
Merlin said…
ALL of the above are my favorite! franki
Aww, thanks for including our girl, Rio ~ loved seeing all the wonderful photos, and a big Congrats to my sweet friend Kim for her fabulous front door!

Popular Posts