"Period. George."

Good evening,

Part of today's shopping flurry included a stop by "Period George" - one of the most delightful places in San Francisco. I love this charming shop in the Richmond district which features the most glorious collection of antique china, flatware, stemware, silver, and everything to set a gracious table.

I found a great collection of 18th century hand etched glassware that should fit nicely into my ever-growing array of table service. I just purchased a few pieces (some tiny, square-footed stemware which could be perfect for champagne), but plan to add others to my collection over the next few months.

Hope you're having a great weekend
(and, yes, I'm blogging and doing laundry on Valentine's night. so there.)

lol,
tartanscot

Comments

Anonymous said…
Period George also has some of the most amazing antique silver as well. Post a picture of your new glasses.

wanna see!
Mark
The fact that you were doing laundry last--well, that's why we like you so much!

Period George raided my fantasy pantry. Give it ALL back! Hee hee! Etched glass, how divine!

I thought of you with my post that's scheduled to publish in the morning. Hope you like it!
-GSG
*sits on the edge of my seat*
LadyeLisa said…
Inquiring Minds want to see the new stemware!
Pigtown*Design said…
Wow. this place looks like heaven!
ravishing_toes said…
this is also one of my favorite places! You have great taste.

I wish I could go shopping with you!
aw, shucks 'ravishing', thank you.

Popular Posts