"The 'Castle' . . . "

Good morning,

Though I'd try another couple of 'tester' pix this morning before I headed into the office. This is the little seating area in my bedroom. Actually, in most of the units, this larger room is used as the living room. But just over a year ago, I decided that the big, 'sexy' room (with the window overlooking the garden) would better serve as my bedroom . . . and converted my prior bedroom into a study.

After some paperwork in the office, and a client's furniture delivery, I've got a fun day of antique shopping ahead of me. I'll post pix if I see something amazing.

tartanscot

Comments

Oh it's so beautiful; How cozy! This is even nicer than your living room/study! I love when people USE their houses and aren't stuck to what things SHOULD be - living room to bedroom, etc. I can't wait to see the whole thing in the magazine!
Another great room--as I knew it would be. You've mastered layering. It creates such warmth. I'd like to get better at that.

I'm laughing back at your post about "scheduling the photo shoot". I've rescheduled three times and then just threw my hands up and said to the photographer, "Don't come." I have issues, I know! LoL!
-GSG
columnist said…
Looks great, and I love how the dark walls make it very inviting and peaceful. I'm not brave with colour; well, I basically only like one on my walls...white!
Michelle said…
Gorgeous! Good move.
thanks for the great feedback everyone!
Julio Muao said…
I love your style. Very warm and sophisticated. Your talent for layering is terrific.
Scott Fazzini said…
It's positively perfect!

Popular Posts